16 March 2009

My new blog

Promise you'll forgive me if I do some shameful plugging? My new blog, The Boys From White Hart Lane, was launched tonight and I'm keen to get it off the ground that it's currently rooted to. Here it is:

http://boysfromthelane.blogspot.com/

It's based solely on my one true love, Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Jam packed with opinion, facts and one or two things you maybe didn't know, I'd go so far as to say it's essential reading for fellow suffering Spurs fans out there and maybe even non-Spurs fans, who knows? I'm hoping to take it far, possibly gaining a cult following but I'd settle for just telling the world how much Tottenham annoy and thrill me in equal measure. In time, and if there is any kind of demand, I may get in a few additional writers (I'm open to bribes).

So, please head over there, give it a read and a comment or several. Recommend it to your friends - I'm sure they'll like it, or at least find it awful enough to comment and, in turn, tell their friends and assist in the whole 'getting off the ground' thing I mentioned earlier.

Many thanks. Come on you Spurs.

No comments: