21 June 2009

Update

Am in Boston. The weather is god awful. The food is, as always, plentiful.

In other news, I'm hopefully writing a review of a local musician soon, in my next journalistic outing for Chessington Chat. His name's Aaron Norton (Apparently, he lives just down the road from me. Who knew?) and, from what I've heard of him thus far, the boy is pretty damn good. According to the biography on his website, he's even performed live on Capital FM twice - smart man. He appears to be on the cusp of big things.

Have a gander at his website where you'll find said biography and be able to download some of his songs. My favourite? A Youtube video of him covering 'Fall At Your Feet' by Crowded House. Classic record, classing performance. What can I say? I'm a slave for powerful guitar driven melodies.

As I said, I should be doing that sometime in the next month, whenever his next gig I can attend is. Should be a 'right laugh'.

Back in the UK on Tuesday night (sniff sniff).

No comments: