4 July 2009

Procrastination

As a soon-to-be third year student, the dreaded 'D' word is looming like a large cloud over my sun-filled summer - the 'D' word being, of course, dissertation. Having been told to research and come up with a proposal over said summer break, I've started scouring the web looking for media blogs and journals, anything that may give me a glimmer of inspiration.

I'll cut to the chase; during my searching, and please don't ask me how, I found Wordle. It's relevance to what I was actually doing is, shall we say, miniscule. But it gave me great pleasure in an otherwise prolonged affair. Here's their artistic take on words found on my blog, with the large words being the ones more consistently used. Click here for a better full screen image.


Cool? I think so. Dissertation study will continue tomorrow very soon.

No comments: